The Corners

Thursday, April 13, 2006


Yahoo...I Pass My Law Test....Yeah...

Yahoo......I had pass my law test today...wah so happy oh.....last night, I pray that God that He will grant me wisdom so that I will pass my law test...wah so happy oh......and last night, I read all the revision book that contain 500 question for the test because I must answer 42 question out of 50 question so I can pass the law test...wah...so many oh. When I was in the test center, i went into the test room which use computer to do the test. When I was checking my answer, the electricty off and all the computer offline already...so bored to see this happen. I went to the siting site to read the revison book again. After they had open the machine to supply electric, I went back to have the test again. After I had sure the question that I had answer, I click the end of the questiojn button to end the test and I pass and get 90% for my test which mean 45/50 question that correct. Wah so happy to me that I had pass my law test for the first stage of driving license, but must to go to the workshop briefing for futher test. Praise God that He give me wisdom to me to done well. I hope that I can get my driving lisence quickly.....yeah

No comments: