The Corners

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Self Doubt Kills A Friend

Self doubt really kills a friend. For what recently I had post articles at my blog. Many things I had done wrong. For what I had wrote at the recently article is what I had think it wrong. I had been selfish of myself and just think of the good deed of a friend could do. I had not cherish a gang of friends that cares me a lot even they had not show to me but in their heart they always care me. I had sorry to myself for what I had spoke hurting to my best friend untill he was tired of me and just always speechless to me. It was my weakness for all this years because of my secondary school days experiences. I was the most silent and negative person in my class. No one likes to talk to me because of this weakness. Yet that why I like my friend at church. yet I had been affected of my past and hurt my own caring friends at my church. How ashamed tfor what I had done. Sorry to my best friend that had realise me that I had did wrong. I was ashamed to talk to them for what I had done. I hardly can't sorry for myself. God help me with your loving heart, Lord. I had been negative and said cruel words to my own friends. How sinful I am ? I pray that God help me to courage and talk good words to my friends. Sorry is hard to earned. What I need to do is don't think much and think before I speak the words. Sorry to my dearest friends.........I was ashamed of myself........Sorry....Sorry....It may affected my life....

No comments: