The Corners

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bored And No Mood To Care......Sigh...

A few days ago, I seem bored at home even I had go to practise driving for my license. It quite panic when I drive my sifu's car. It's an experience to me because I never drive a car before. Bored and no mood had come to my life. It's seems is my work for the Festival Of Praise. I donno what happen to me now. Sigh.....bored and no mood....I was a silent and sensitive person although my friend not realise me well. Sometimes my words can hurt some people because what I had comment about their work. They seems rejected me as a member of the gang of friends. Silent person is make by my most silent pupil in the class. I donno how to talk to people emotionly because I lack of communication skill. That my weakness all the days of my life. Donno what happen to me. I seems wanted to leave Sandakan my hometown to find a new friend and on fire christians to get on. Sigh...because I was seems alone for a long time. My friends can talk their problem to me and I help them but when I was bored and no mood, they seems selfish for a little and not come to my site to talk and advice. They like more care about themselves and their popularity. Sigh....is that I am a silent people...I donno. They go to the fun fair at Mile 4 that the fun fair team came from United Kingdom, they go and had fun but the next day they said to me about the coolest thing at there. Yet they had not think of me and call me to join them. They seems call the others that are more fun and go with them. Sigh.....if they had think and care of me sometimes is a good sign to me. Sigh......have they ever think about me or I think about them....I donno. Sigh......what kind of friend that I had in my church. Materialisme and selfism had draw friendship to broken lose. Sigh......I must to pray to God that about this problem. I seems faithless already because of this problem. Even I am the multimedia leader to make better media in the Festival, my companion who is the movie editor just take more attention to the dance that will present out at Michaelmas than doing the making show at that concert on that night. It's make me that I had lack of faith in him because taking things that is very small in this event although I was easy and lying around at home because I waiting for the STPM news for taking student to which school they study. But I donno how to edit movie and greater media presentation, I just design and edit photo only and type slide for the concert. Seems make lack of faith in him. Sigh......last night my caring friend said to me at msn, she said leave it to God and pray for it and have faith in Him and have faith in my friend who do the movie thing. Sigh......I donno what to do already. I had persuate him and said to him, he just said oh. When I said that the song he edited for the dance got a bit problem at some place, he said to me that he made the song is not good lah. Sigh....how can I said to him. I really donno what to do. It just I pray to God about this problem. God will make the way. Pray and wait just for now............

It's hard to get a friend that care you much than himself but there is a most caring friend in all the universe. This friend is Jesus Christ. He will be faithfull in you all the time and He will not changed. Halleluyah that I got He.

No comments: