The Corners

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Temper rise.....Emotion Rise....Angry Comes

Tonight as I always go to church for practise, things has happen when I was in the PA sound system to help them to make a best sound quality for them even I am not very skilled at it. I was been scolded and said that I am so stingy to make the sound so low until they cannot heard it. I already put the volume to the highest but seems that old and stupid system are not functioning. So my best freind who's the regular guy to do this job and make it well. I was so angry and my temper is up while I was cutting paper that contain words to put it into the display words at the system. Yet I was the sound man who is new to this thing been scolded that I was stingy for giving them higher sound in the stupid monitor. While my other frens said something to me, I shouted so loud untill he was been offended but lastly I and he said sorry to each and other. Even I was so angry and sick of the words that came from a guy's mouth, my best friend didn't said anything to me yet leave me speechless. Suddenly I cry to God, why they had to said words that hurt me. I was not an experience sound man yet they scolded me like a stupid guy. It was painfull and angry mix up together at my mind. When I was reminded that I should love my friend unconditionaly, even this thing happen because God love us unconditionaly but we must love my friend even my enemy unconditionaly. It hard to do that but I must do it with God. There are some people that think that been a sound man or LCD projectorist is not cool and unimportant and useless but someday they will realize how important they are. It remind me that if I lead a team, I shall cherish everyone heart and care for them than leave them to leave the team. It's hard to do it so. God has love me even I had sin agaist Him but yet He love me unconditionaly. It is a hard task to do it in my journey to eternal life. I believe that God with me even I was been tested......

1 comment:

JennyWong said...

God never promise us a smooth journey when we follow Him but He promise us He'll be with us until the end. God never promise us that it won't be pain but God promise us, He will count our tears and cry with us.

Difficult lesson, terrible heartache but mature attitude, powerful testinomy. Life ain't gonna be easy but with God, all things are possible. Take your heart out, humble yourself, learn whatever you can. For all glorify no longer for us, but for Him who leave in us.