The Corners

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An event that teach me a lot.......
Festival of Praise 2006 is coming soon at my church at Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia. It is a concert that our Praise Group held to bring people to believe in God and to worship Him. Many things happen to me lately when I was leading the multimedia team to do advertising for this concert and the media in the event that will make people to believe in God. Bad comment and good comment come out from people to our this big event. It is very stressful to us for the bad word come to us. I also experience the attack from the devil to make me that I was mportant person in the event. It hard to carry the Cross of Jesus Christ at our life. I also had lost my handphone. Even during this time, my own friends had drifted me away and they speechless before me. It is a hard and tough to go through this feeling that you had been rejected. But God is always with me to go through this path even this things happen in my life. When i receive my sister letter, her advice truly touch me and relief my problem that happen in my life. There is season for everything, a season to laugh, season to cry, season to be disappointed and season to be give thanks. There are a lot of seasons in our live, in everyone’s live. It is a season of disappointed for me right now. But I know that God will always be with me even i was suffering of friendship problem. It hard to go through of it but God will guide me all the way. For the word of God had said:
The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strenght. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not afraid for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will persue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23
God will always be with me. I must love my friend with unconditional love for God even they had drifted me aways. It's a hard journey to move on.....

No comments: