The Corners

Sunday, November 08, 2009

"Quotation from the past"


"And please don't thank me.
I NEVER HELP U.
This is not an advice.
This is a comment abt ur attitude.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN HELP IS U URSELF."

"IF everyone is able to solve these problems, why not u ??
IF we can, so is u
God promise to us that He will show the ways out whenever we are in trouble
He is Our Father in Heaven
And as a father, he know our limits
He will not allow us 2 handle problems we cant solve
Count ur blessing
and everytime u gt a problem
Think of it as a task given by our Dad in order to prune to mold to break to change us

And remember prayer alone cannnot help u
u need action
God help those who help themselves

Be careful what you say and protect your life. A careless talker destroys himself.
Proverb 13:3"

: comment from anonymous. "one comment whom i still learning to cling on.

I just read back my old achieve and see what some reader had really comment me to be a mature me in the past. I see it back because it's been self pity these few days that i need to go thorough. My life not that sucks but myself needs a character changes. Broken yet to move on. These comment had influenced me. People whom send by God to me. Even thought some time in life, i hope can meet them. Listen to certain life testimony in their life whom had inspired me. An inspiration life through thin and thick. Life's blog started to get less more "Me" in future. God Bless.

No comments: