The Corners

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hang Outs



Well, today is one of our heng dai, Dik's birthday, remake of the birthday in lecture hall again...haha...
















tat the lecture hall celebrations....
















kakis gathering with the B boy bah....













dikacau kau kau ni panggil....XD















last stance....dunno why use woodpecker???

*photo by Mei Shan....


Well, today i get some hang out with my kakis' in my college life. Times pass by so fast. I with them already a year more. I need to appreciate my friends while there is time before we graduated. For me in these studies of my diploma, 2 years is too fast and next years, i need to plan for my own future and career life. Getting older now sometimes i don't like it but i need to face it. Things so busy these few days and i get sleepless night sometimes due to assignment and some weird nightmare and dreams. It's been the third week and i felt it hard to reconnect something that had broken in the relationship. It's like a gap of wall between us when we meet together. I regret i do make mistakes when things not so stable, i put the wrong responsible and it end up bad in the friendship too because i been too control and caring. It's a hard lesson to me now to grow up and I dun wan get failed again in my own diploma studies due to some hard feelings in the past had cause me give up in my STPM. I failed once, i dun want to failed twice again. It's a season to me now. I need to go through it with God. Sometimes i miss her yet things still broken. What's the point to love instead the other side didn't love? It's just stupid to make myself miserable. I learn not to self pity all the time although when things calm down, sometimes i was very miss her and concern about her. I need space now to heal my own heart for what had been happen. I think i will not so fast to get a girlfriend because i still not mature enough to take care of a person and i need to learn to take care of myself first. Sometimes what i spoken is hard to be done yet it need to be done. Action speaks louder than words. It need times and practice to make it successful. I still learning. Sometimes, i hope she forgive me what i had done and gave me a chance, yet i need space to get rib of these hard feelings. Haiz. Keep devotions now. I pray she will be healthy always. God Bless.

No comments: