The Corners

Monday, November 23, 2009

Being in Love.

Love in a boy and girl relationship is sweet in the early moments. Love sometimes I even don’t really understand it much. Love from God is unconditional. Love from man is limited. Love needs both sides. Love goes through thick and thin. Well, what I saying now is easy because I never fully experience such situation in my life yet. Yet, I still know my family still loves me. But sometimes, I still lack of something. Heart feels empty because of my past. Rejected heart need time to heal. Yet God had molded me much throughout those season of life. Now, I think I need to self discipline and get my mind mature and work with my own earning. Being in love is sweet. Being together for me takes both effort and trust. Mistakes I done have been an impact of me and a hard lesson to go on. Sometimes, I think that I being a melancholy person is not a strong man. What means to be a strong man in emotions? I still seeking it and learn to make myself strong in my character. Still learn it.

No comments: