The Corners

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Insomnia. +.+


I have insomnia disease which is sleeping disorder. It's been 3 months since it began. Maybe it soon be a part of designer life or what so ever. I had sleepless nights these week. I woke up in the middle of the night and sleep again. Nightmare of horror and rejections haunted me every time my eyes been shut to sleep. Images somehow still appear in my mind. I'm been restless these few days and not happy. It's suck in the reality life. Learn to cope yet i sometimes keep wondering how to make me strong and happy. How to make me valuable to others? It's been a question in my mind for a long time since i ask my best pal, Gabriel how he can keep good friendship among your friends that strong. It's need sacrifice i do dun know what kind and degree of sacrifice to do with it. I do have addiction on the internet and games which also cause me to have this disease. I can't sleep well. Recent things happen makes me depress like whom i once been depress of relationship problems and stress. My family do have depression. I do have a part of time that i do depression. Lately, sleepless night with less appetite cause me even more emotional down. Now, it's like a dark age in my spiritual life. A dark age. Recent things that happen i was trying to let go but it's still hard for me. I miss my friends whom was my supporter. Now, i need to cling on myself to walk this path to get strong. Haiz.

1 comment:

heavenly said...

try soft music and rest