The Corners

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Old Memories

The pictures is like a reflection of the old memories. Old memories come to my mind when I see the old pictures of the past. Many thoughts come to my mind. During those times, we all were happy. I did all that I didn’t think of what I had done it before. Happy, sadness, crazy and foolish moments of the past. Things change fast. Time tick fast too. Those old memories that make me joy and sorrow. The happiness times with my best gang, the past and sad tragedy, mission trip moments, helping to make events such as concerts and camps moments, and etc. Although it was happy and sorrow those precious moments but things change now. Last night, I called my best friend in KK, things and people change when u gets older. He himself also was changed. I saw so many of my best pals in the gang of friends had change. Time past, people change, things change, surrounding change and me also change. People change now. My once best pal become common pal, their mind set change and I began not to suite their kind of thinking. Many problems when I grow up. Relationship problems, friendship problems, study problems, and many more. Things make me to grow up and be mature. My surrounding friends also change due to their surrounding. Change in their mind set, perspectives in life and people and etc. The closeness I had in them had change since the friendship gone into problem. Besides that, I might cause some problem by myself but sometimes I do no what I have done. Trust…sigh. People will changed, but God never change at all. That’s what important. Happy moments were the past. Sorrow moments were the past too. Past is past, gone is gone, lost is lost, just accept the situation although things goes wrong and try to make it well back. If can’t, just let it to God. A friend of mine, a best friend too will go to KL to study; yet all of my friends will miss him. He will be left, so I just accept it. I might be sad for I missed so much in our friendship but things will change. Just go my life. I will try to keep myself to keep in touch with them all. I don’t want a situation when 10 years later we meet back will be nothing to said. I hope God still sustain my friendship with all my friends who are close. Things change, people change but God never changes. When people change, just accept it. When u done a wrong step, just don’t regret it and think to get it done till u have to let it to God. Think well before I take a step. Make decision well. Practice more to improve myself. Things gone, it had gone so just stand up and get going. Memories just become a moment to reflect what u had wrong and what u have done in persons’ life. Old Memories are good to reflect back in my mind but not dwell in it. Past had past, so get going towards. That’s all. God Bless all my friends and you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything in this world will change
Humans change when they grow up...
Nations rise and fall...
Human born and die...
Nature destroyed over time...
But the Word Of God will never change
He is the Alpha and the Omega...
Beginning and the End..
The First And The Last...
He is God Almighty
Maker of Heaven and Earth...
All that is seen and unseen...

Time will keep on moving..
Today we are together...
Tomorrow we are apart

In our life...
We have to make a hard decision..
Whenever we meet a new person..
Definitely we will separate...
Our parents..one day they gonna die
Our friends..They will go study
Our beloved..We might break up

We have to accept this separation
We can't do anything
Except moving on...

Life is like that...
Whether you like it or not...
You have to keep moving...
Appreciate your friends..
Today we are together..
We never know what will happen the next day..
Our friends will gone like a poof..
We never know...
All that is left is memories...

We can't stop time..
Time is moving...
Appreciate our life and appreciate everyone beside us...
Our love one..
Our friends..
Our enemy...

Life is one shot...
It is not a game...
It is reality...
God gave us one life...
One life to glorify Him...
One life to spread about Him
There is no turning back...
We can't say this life sucks..
I want a new one..

Whether our life is miserable or happy...
We have to move on...

Know your weaknesses..
Change for the better..
There is no enemy greater than yourself...
Defeat yourself before defeat other

Don't be afraid of separation or death...
For we will meet
Our friends
Our loved one
Our parents
Our family
Again
in Paradise
With our Maker And Our Judge

JennyWong said...

Anonymous: Good point, good word...

Everything will change, but God never change. People come and go, life goes up and down.

But fear not, for God's grace is always sufficient for us. Every trials that he bought for us, he will bring us through.

Life is a gift. Use this gift to touch people's life and to impact them. For we never know what will happen today but we lives each day to glorify Him.

Be strong, be courages... We are one family...No matter what happen, we are together. Because we are family. Ok?

Lawrence Liau said...

who are you, anonymous?

JennyWong said...

Sometimes,need no to know who drop down the comment but listen and take their advice...

It's wisdom word from someone.

Lawrence Liau said...

nvm.....i just want to know who was it? Since last comment, there was one person i donno comment me. Thanks for all, anonymous.