The Corners

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Been matured

There is so much to learn in life. A few days ago, I learn to see a friend’s character. Deal with difficult situation with a good way. Learn to stand up. Learn to be mature in mind, physical and soul. Just life there is too much to learn. So much till u can’t learn all of them but what is more important is God. My life messed up because I lost Him. I’m not depending on Him all the time. I not put Him first. I tend to done it by myself. I lazy. That what Danny said to me? Really makes me learn something in life. Life just not about having a girl friend (for me lah), have fun all the time but life is about serving and glorifying God. What I lost all the time? My relationship with Him. His presence in me. His love is what really matters to me. What more to said is just get into Him. The others becoming second. I just need to learn that kind of relationship with Him. Close one. God guide me all the way and according to Your will. Just as:

Matthew 6:33 :

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.