The Corners

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Haiz.....

Just been guilty for what has done for the past. Spread somethings that not true to others like gossip spread out yet the person is innocent. It had done and makes me guilty and simpathy to the person. The tragedy all was just a misunderstanding. Last year, tragedy just simply a misunderstanding when not confronting with the person that had make wrong in front of my eyes. What more can do? Pass is pass. Gulity was felt in my heart for what i had make a person's name spoil because of my words. So sorry for her for what i had done for a long time? Since our friendship was broken, and now was been repaired and better. I was so sorry for what i had said to my friends that she is not good. Yet she is innocent. Sigh, what more can do? Sorry....i pray that i will not make the same mistakes again. God guide me all the time.

No comments: