The Corners

Monday, January 01, 2007

Histories of 2006, New Resolutions Of 2007

The past of 2006 had gone by yesterday time pass through 12 a clock. The past was a great memory in my life. The year of breakthrough, hurts, experiences, failures, sufferings, God’s miracles, healing, comforting, friendship strengthen, and etc. This blog as began at April 2006. The began of the event called Festival Of Praise 2006 in St Michael church, my own church. The archive said the event that will change my life. It really changes my life styles. 2 years ago, I was a guy that so silent, complain, sensitive, negative and selfish. I was remembering when I always complain about this and that when I was in the some camp, I was always complain about the food, accommodation and etc. How silly I was that day? The year 2006, I was begun to work as a youth volunteer at my church for 3 month. After days after the beginning of the work, I and my best pal and bro, ah chuen go for training for 2 weeks in Telupid. At there I was learn to be grateful, positive and keep my faith in God. There was the time when I learn to talk and communicate well, be brave when talk to a girl. When the event, Festival of Praise, it was an event that help me to stand myself up to walk the road as a Christian. Taking the cross of Jesus Christ is not easy. After it, the dance called Not Ashamed by planet shakers album, Evermore. That began I suddenly dwell into a misunderstanding relationship with a girl. It was a hard and hurtful times to endure the pain of been rejected but many people help me, advice me and share to carry my burden. Thank God for my sis, Jenny, my best pals, Gabriel, Ah Chuen, Joash and etc. It was not easy to forget a person that I love but I can go through it by God and my best friends that helps me. So much things that I had happen in my life, I began to have many girl friends and have a good relationship with God, be humble and grateful, be brave and courage to face the problems in my life, getting know a gal from school who had been my little sis and etc. A friend of mine in KK, Pearle also helps me much through the year and advice me much through the spiritual life with God. She advice me not to dwell in the past and stand strong to go forward in life. Thank you for your advice my friend. I began to lower my type of friend that I will get know. I began to know new friends from the Impact Generation camp 2006. I began to know Joseph who was a kind and caring guy, Joy Ng who easy to forget my face…hehe, Michele Liew, a gal who was friendly, Debra who was my big sis’s friend and friendly too, Soo Man, Amos, Adam, Vanessa, Enfee and George Lai who was a guy I know in sdk. Besides them, I also had know some new friends. In the camp, I had been through many breakthroughs in worship and prayers. I began to courage up to pray to God and heard calling in the camp. I met my sis, Jenny and others from tell the world camp 2005. A month ago from the camp, I had gone to a mission trip at sugut, paitan and nangod in the interior of Sabah. There I was learned that I was grateful and blessed life in my hometown. The places in there got many people still have not know God yet and the love of God. That why the places still need us as Christian to care, loves and spread the love of God to them. Tell them that they still have hope. There I was learned to work together with my Bm friends in the church. There was I learned the fellowship of brother and sister in Christ when working together to serve. Many things I had learned throughout the year 2006. It is time to make new things in my life in this New Year 2007. I want to be more strong in faith in God, serve Him wholeheartedly, restore broken relationships with friends, make new friends, help each and other in my life, less go out to cyber, use money wisely, began to play back my old guitar, play new songs, put my whole effort in my studies, think twice before doing something or talk to someone, read the whole bible this year, and spend more of my time with God. Thank you God for the blessing that you had given to me. God will guide me throughout the days of my life. Thank you, God.

No comments: