The Corners

Friday, September 19, 2008

Noob + Pride:

Noob + Pride, this is what I found myself in a game of volleyball. I recognize how weak I am in the sport and I still keep my pride high all the time. Yet i am not so good in something , yet no heart n i still pride. Pride, what a dangerous things in my life. I had sense that i am weak. I am pride even i am weak. I even pride in God's eyes. I am weak, I am strong, that what the Word had said, God gave us grace when we are weak. I need to improve my life and let myself down to humbleness. It is not easy to do. How comfort i am in my home? I realize it now. I sometimes regret the time i had wasted in my previous life. My mistakes. Self discipline is what i need to learn.

5 comments:

JennyWong said...

Have a teachable heart. Always remember to have a teachable heart. Don't let sturborn take place of your life. A foolish man change when he hears and a pride man never.

Always have a teachable attitude and willing to change attitude. With this attitude, it will welcome success. Check your attitude and ask for God's grace and mercy. We are all weak, but we have a Mighty God.

Victor da Lee said...

well, we are always in the process of learning. as long as you are ever wanting to learn, you'll have huumility. if you have humility, pride wont be around.

Ask the Lord to fill your heart with humility le

heavenly said...

bro,willing to learn walk out for the comfort zone that you be alright nothing is impossible in
the Lord.We are merely human
God is our strength

Lawrence Liau said...

Thanks guys, I will ask the Lord to guide me all the time, depend on Him all the time..

Anonymous said...

Pride make us weak..lead us to failure! beware! :) God bless you