The Corners

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I hate it....

It’s been a long time I didn’t update my blog. I had not updated for 3 months since I come to the life here. Few days ago, my mood been full of cloud and negative thoughts keep wondering in my mind. I felt bored in here. I seems hard to get survive. Sometimes I neglected some friends in my college too. Sigh. Even I notice myself I got less accountable friend with me. Even my roommate, he not the one and he is even worse than me. A lonely heart dwells in him. Sigh. The football co-cum had held in college. I been try my best to make a ball kick but I can’t do it. I so disappointed to myself and I fail and fail so many times in football. I felt that I had no talent at all in football. I felt so shame of myself. What had happen to me? I had spoken f**k word every time and I still can’t get control of it. What happen to me? AHAH…..Is I still can’t get used? I felt alone. My old attitude rise back. I don’t want to fail my diploma and studies again. I been failed my STPM. Sigh. I write again the stupid title again like the past ago. Sigh…

4 comments:

JennyWong said...

Please remember the Lord...

Lawrence Liau said...

yup sis, like what u said in msn? Living a life of endurance...

heavenly said...

pray and fast dun upset us.This is city life endure it bro Please remember the Lord dun join unknown company PRAY............PRAY

Anonymous said...

......just push through......
life is never easy.....
just go home,laugh about watever happened for the day and sleppppp


Isaiah Fu