The Corners

Monday, November 06, 2006

Friends.....

Friends. It really matters to me for my life. They shared with me. My sorrow, sadness, serving, happiness, and etc. The friends that helps me is my friends in church. They impact my life to serve God. I thanls God that He has given friends that helps me and guide me. Hehe....in the upside pic, the first guy from left is my best friend, Gabriel then Rev Clarence Fu, our new rector of St Michael Church, then Fei Ping, a friend and leader to me in my youth fellowship and in worship team and the last guy is me who wear bodyglove t-shirt. I not so know my rector because i quite scare him. Donno why. I know him is a vision man and godly man. This picture is taken from the BM JAM+2 concert a month ago. Friend in my church had help me much in my life. We work together and go around together. It was a great moment in my life in church. Yet sometimes i felt alone because i don't have a girl friend but God has given me friends that cares me by my side. A month ago, i got some problems in my life. A misunderstanding relationship with a close girl friend of mine. She is too close to me till I was misunderstood of her and I began have feeling on her. I said my feeling to her that i got some feeling to her, she just said that i just been a good friend to her. Nothing more than that. I had been make 3 times confirmation on it and yet she said the same. It's makes me hurts because of this misunderstanding but teaches me to patiently wait from God that He will provide a best girl friend to me. I am still single and never been date before. Just sometimes, when I'm 18 years old, these kind of feeling that bring me to find a gal for me. But i still not yet mature and responsible, so I wait and prayed to God about it.

Lazy to talk more on it. Just makes me think too much on it then think negative on it. Today, i was lazy to go to school. Yesterday, i was too tired in the church. I slept late then in my youth cell time, they play games in the hill in Taman Tshun Ngen. The places were hard to trek. I was been already too tired because lackness of rest yet need to trek the hill ah. It's makes me too tired. Then I need to back to church to practise carolling and interchurch worship practise, makes me more tired. I was too busy to run there around in the church to take cables and sit back to the sits of choirs. I was one of the choirs in the interchurch project. Yet that moment I need to help my friend, Wai yee to help in sound management. Makes me more tired and no mood to talk. Yet i need some words of encouragement at my side, no one said it to me. Sigh but some of them still can ask me how r u?

Friends really matters to me. For me, friends that put me in their heart matters to me. I thank for friends that cares me a lot in my youth life. I really miss my brother in Christ, Ah Chuen in KK. He is the guy that guides me much in my church life. Gabriel and Joash too. This 3 guys had help me much in my life. They were my 3 best friends in my life. Girls ah. Less because I still donno how to talk with girls yet. But I will try my best to cherish my friendship with my girl friends. I admit that I am quite a silent person. Maybe is that reason that i seldom talk much with girls la. Now I was still learning to get know with girls. I will know that God will guide me in my life. I wish that I will be in the youth camp earlier so I can get know more girls. Hehe. I need to cherish my friends that guide me much. Thank you God for you given me friends.

No comments: