The Corners

Monday, July 03, 2006

At Last, A Hope Can Be Find......

For a few days ago, a long weakness still hidden in me came out to haunted me in my life. This problem is from my fear during my schoolhood in secondary school. I always asking myself why I always been quiet and silent people. What wrong with me. Why I will become the most silent people in the class while I was studying for 5 years in my ex-secondary school. Actually I had a problem in comunication problem with people especially talking to girls. It's was my one of my weakness that I had afraid of for a long time in my life. It was a social problem that I had burried in my heart for a long time. It's almost every guys' problem. This haunted weakness had making me so afraid and bored for many days. I had seek for many of my friends' advices that can help me throughout this weakness I had. Human are not perfect. At last, I got a very helping advice today from a friend of mine, Joash that help me much in my life. He said that I had not open up myself for a long time. As I was in a plastic wrap, wrapping myself up into it and stuck myself into it. It's been a long time that I had not open myself of the plastic wrap for a long time. He said I should try my best to came out from plastic wrap and set free myself. It must gone through a long painful path to learn to be open up myself up. To be open is mean open minded when to comunicate, thinking and etc. To see things wider than before. I was been afraid that when I talk to a new person especially girls, I was afraid that I will be look down or saying that I am weird or etc. The reality is when you treat a person well, they will treat you well as he told to me. Even afraid of been rejected or saying that I am weird or etc, take the first step to know someone you wish to know and have a friendship with them. It' cannot by force because I might hurt people feeling just like I pour a glass of cold water to a glass of hot water immediately, it will shatter the glass into pieces. That mean doing things that mean by force can hurt someone else. Every thing is start from the bottom to the highest place. It'll be the a painfull walk to open up myself to be a better person. It's need sacrifice. Just like Jesus that loves us all even we are sinner because he already been through all the challenges and make a sacrifice to all the mankind of the earth so that we can have a relationship with God. Even though we are sinner before God and we are dirty to face a holy God, He choose to sacrifice himself as a Lamb Of God to get us all to have a relationship with Him. He choose to love us unconditionaly even we are sinner. Just as like Jesus, i as christian want to love people unconditionaly and don't expect any gift or a return back to me. It's a hard and painful road to walk through but after it I will get something that is more precious than things in the world which is love and the friendship I have and cherished. I must began to lay down my burden to God so that I will not suffer so much to have this big burden. God had told us give our burden to Him so we can set free ourselves and have faith in Him. Joash said that I was like a guy with a full sack of things walking in the desert for a long time to some place. Suddenly a guy with a car came through ask I for a lift to his car because we are on the same destination. I agree and get into his car and he began to drive the car. Yet I was in the car, I had not put down my sack of things down into the car instead standing with the sack and standing on the car. Joash said that I had not yet learn to put down the sack and rest in the car. God was like the driver in the car that He can help you to reduce your tiredness lifting a full sack of burden. I was just like the guy that lifting the sack and standing on the car. If I had put down all things on it, i can rest and refresh again. It's need faith that give all the burden to Jesus. Oh, I need to prayed this night for all the problem I had. Oh Lord refresh my life.

1 comment:

JennyWong said...

First of all, you have a wonderful friend. Indeed, you are so blessed. You are blessed with many love ones beside you. God send different people in your life when different season come. Everyone has to face life, people come and people go, but God remains always in us. Furthermore, true friends left footprint in your heart. I am so glad that very difficulties that you face, I can see that God is with you. God send different people to help you up and continue your journey of life. I know the Lord is with you.

About wrapping yourself, it’s a good example. Joash is really a true friend of yours. You should Thank God for him. Yes, you really are. You really are wrapping yourself and put yourself into one box and you stay there. If you never come out from the box, you’ll never learn. Ask God for a willing heart, a heart that is strong and willing to accept all circumstances. Sometimes, we shouldn’t care what people think about us. How are we going to satisfy everyone since everyone has different needs and suggestion? To please man, it’s tough. After all, life is about pleasing God not human. One’s we set out heart right, why we need to care a lot how people think about us? After all, I work for God, I serve Him only with my life.

Bro, put down yourself, kill your fear and step it out. Everyone knows it’s tough and difficult but ones you did it, tears of joy will cover your eyes and you can touch God grace. It’s another step higher and closer to God. Trust Him, have faith. Overcome it for Christ had overcame His, so can you overcome yours. Be strong and courage’s, The Lord is with you.