The Corners

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Among The Differences

I had dream before to write a book that title's "Among The Differences", a story about how to became a friends among different people and races. Recently, i had just drove my dad's car and i had not drove it well because i still not used to it. My father scolded my all my way to drive the car because i still seems nervous and not used of the car. Sigh....me might get a "saman" from a police because driving so fast when turn to left/right. Sigh.....my fathers always scold me when i drive the car careless, but i must learn to patient from my father oh because he is an very easily angry person oh. Actually my father is an ok and caring person but he sometimes scolded people don't see the condition. Among the difference, i used to be among different people with different age, group, races and custom. I can used to have friend with malays, chinese, indian(that ok a bit lah because not very used to them) and kadazan. I less though off reputation, ranks, and wealth to see people but sometimes see at face la. I got work at church as a youth volunteer for 3 month, so i get used with my kadazan (speak malay one lah) friends and i had gone to the kampung (village) or at BDC(a place where many foreign citizen lives and a poverty) to have a ministry (children ministry) and helping to takes some clothes to give to the kids at there. It's a good time because I had never gone there. Among different people is something that i already used to be. My best friends from the youth cell are someones is from different background and family. They had help me much in my life. I just now realized that God had given me many different kinds of friends in my life. Thanks God. I never look down on the malay spoken people but i just don't like some of them whose attidude that is not very good. Mostly chinese people at my school (now la) not very used with malay people but i can interact with some of them. Crazy around with them, jokes around, and etc. It's a good moment when we are among differences people because everyone in this world is unique. Yet I still learn to comunicate with people well (especially girls) and ask God for a willing heart to help me. Wah, what a unique group that consist people that are from different background, races, and etc and work together up. Oh Lord guide me through my social life. Tonight I need to pray to God oh. Today i got learn about disipline of prayer from the sermon. The rector said that prayer can lead you to have a good relationship with Him and comunicate with Him. I need to pray much oh because I seldom pray already. I want to discipline myself to pray everyday so that i can learn and have a good relationship with God. Now i heard the songs from the album: Hillsong United We Stand, it's a good songs to hear and learn. I wish that our youth will be like the youth in Hillsong church. It'll be great that we are among thousands of youth to praise God like the concert in Hillsong and Planetshakers. I just recently get my sister comment and read some blog at the local churches in Sabah. It said that willing is a key to have faith with God. I ask God for a willing heart. O Lord strengthen me through out my life.

No comments: