The Corners

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Does?

Does it a must in it? Insurances, i dun have much faith on these policy. Sometimes, when people ask about kill me (joking), i just said let it be. Why i should said so. I said because life sometimes just here n there. Either you live or die, but i do believe i die or live with hope. Today, it was a bored day and it's near holiday. Tomorrow I will be going to help si Zermi's crew in lighting. I hope i can learn something. Why hopes so dim foe such a cloudy day? I seems tired today with dim mood. Sometimes people do not understand what is the meaning of teach than to scold so directly till they know. F U. You just the same hurt people like us. Self vs Give. Haiz....just sleep today...anyway, i been months no updated this blog....

No comments: