The Corners

Friday, October 23, 2009

A life in KL.

In these moments, i been sick so much. I been living a life that brings me to dust. I had not care much about myself and others. There is so much hurt still en rooted me and haunted me. I now learn to satisfy with what i had and what i need. I saw still little things yet i get pride of knowledge. No wonder, humble people do success in control their life into a good path and happy life. My life been so out of routine. I sleep late for no reason. It's suffer that when i took the temptation of the outside and be dwell with me. I started drink some alcohol. It's was a drifted life. When i back to hometown, i learn that, there is useless to get drifted but stay on the Lord is the one I should hold on as always since i was been filled with God's love. I still remember that because i always get happy. When i get adult, things change, get to mature, think more, less lazy, self control, less complain and etc. Adult is good and i learn through suffering, i can be strong. Iron sharpen Iron, one quotation from my sis. Now i going through those sharpening seasons. Keep myself on prayer. I type like Yoda pula. That what i going through now. Try to get healthy life before i get sick young.

2 comments:

heavenly said...

Bro,come back to God anythings when wrong yield before him don't drift yourself to the extend.

Luke Ng said...

You made the rite decision brother...good...keep movin'..(^_^)