The Corners

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When Things cross through my mind.

It’s was quite an enjoyable night. Yet I still envy of people of friends that crazy around during their birthday. I think of my old past and those crazy memories of been open and crazy around with them yet I not so appreciate them. Spoil what should not be spoil, done things that make u regret. I was so mess up because of this things impacted what I am today. Been drunk is fun and enjoy but what I want to be drunk is to get rid of my problems and emotions that always makes me so bad. What I need so much of self pride yet I not that talented to do so. Negativity what I always hate in my life. It’s almost destroying me and confidence. What I am now because what I experience what in the past. I dare because I once coward. I dun care much people’s gossip of me because it’s so bored n angry to care for it. I get pride because I thought myself better than them. Humility and meekness I began to loss. Where am I now? What cause me so hard to get back myself? I lack of so much. I just pride but I not humble. Pride is stumbling me now. I need to seek back humbleness again.

1 comment:

JennyWong said...

Go and read the battlefield of the mind. Please....

Sometimes solution is just next to you. It takes your willingness to go and open it, look at it, and do it.

God help those who will help themselves. No one will help you if you give up in yourself.

You know i will always love you, always care for you and always try to be there for you.

Life is filled with struggle but you always know that you are never alone.