The Corners

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emotions barriers

As a guy, we tend to not being so emotional than the girls. Yet I was not one of them. I sometimes always get my emotions get hold on me. It’s been bondage in me. It’s seems it start when I had the event of my roommate and I seldom had the hope to trust people in my side. I lost that faith yet slowly I tend to increase my weakness. Things are not the same anymore. I really not like to be an emotional person who can’t control his emotion all the time. I lack of conversation, understanding and etc yet I was the one who not gave the first move to let them know. I afraid was hurt again. Just as a past I done in my recent college life, relationships get worst and I been affected of it. I have lack of trust on people. Where are you my old self that care for people around you? Changes for me it is hard to get on it. It’s takes times. Lord, help me.


4 comments:

Ping冰 said...

hehe.. me again.. just read this..
i din have chance to chat more with u after F6. so, i duno that u have changed(as what u mentioned). but in my opnion, u didn't take the wrong step. may be we are people who growing elder, we know that the relationship between the people surround u is no more simple and sincere to u if compare with the life during primary o secondary school.. protection is needed all the time to avoid hurt.. do u agree with me?

Lawrence Liau said...

yah, just it's not as simple as the past. i agree but i didn't not put much effort on creating relationship, u know some of me when we are form 6, i quite silent person.

Ping冰 said...

dun worry.. u will always meet the right person behind u.. just u need some time to search for him or her..

Anonymous said...

i would say is true we need to protect ourselves from getting hurt from others, but i think it is still important for us to take the step and time to make more friedns, get closer to them, this is how loneliness disappear and where caring and happiness come from, as a human being we all need people to encourage us, talk wif us and to spend time wif us, no one can life by themselves only, just like ur hand, can u clap wif one hands? can u do stuff only wif one hands? of coz when u know they are not good to u, they tend to use u, u should know how to reject or to protect urself...