The Corners

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Leaving



I will be leaving to KL on 12 May to further my studies. For a long time in my very nice n peaceful hometown, it's time that i need to leave for my future n my maturity. I miss my home, my friends that I so care about,my colleagues, my Pardo, my parents and aunt and my church. I will miss all of them in here. So much of the precious memories in this town, Sandakan. I need remember each of them which lead me to what I am today. When I leave, things will never be same. Life in there also never be the same. I will said Good Bye to my comfort zone n go to a battlefield of life in there where i can learn n experience new things. Now, i just prepare before I leave my hometown. I will be back for CNY next year. God guide me in KL. So, everyone who still in this hometown take care of yourself. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh ya, you left for KL already.... How's life there??? Update me in your blog ya...