The Corners

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bored.....Nothing To Do Yet Lazy Around At Home...

Sigh.....I had fail my car license test last thursday. So very unlcky because when I began to test the main road test which test about your driving skill at the main road, I got a very bad, old and useless car and a very strict and bad JPJ test officer. While I driving into the Road B, I had arrived at the airport place and stop at the white line for began to look the car at my left and right, the car off engine and I can't concentrate at my right side to see the car at my right side and I just went up to the road and the JPJ guy said that he see many car go through and he tick that I drive with danger. Just like that I had fail my test. So I need to test again after 8 days. So unlucky because I fail it. Anyway, I am bored at home oh. Lazy around and many homework not yet to be done. Very bored because very lonely at home. After this holiday, many test will began at school day. Form 6 might very hard oh. Donno what will I do. Sigh....very bored oh........

No comments: